Prior to the treatment - the therapist will cleanse the area using a specially formulated pre-cleansing lotion. The therapist will then apply a high quality cream warm wax and remove the unwanted hair. You should ensure that the hair to be waxed is a minimum of around 0.75cm - 1cm so that the wax will take to the hair effectively. This is normally around 2 weeks post-shaving growth for most ladies or 4-6 weeks post waxing.
Benefits of salon waxing
• Will help keep skin looking naturally smooth
• Eliminates stubble growth
• Waxing lasts 4-6 weeks - compare that to shaving which can last just a day or two
• Hairs become sparse over time
• Hairs become finer and weaker
• Slows down hair growth